for a new confirmed policy costing £250 or more
for a new confirmed policy costing between £100 and £249.99
for a new confirmed policy costing £99.99 or less
Offers & promotions
Tailorable insurance, so you only pay for what you need
Offer ends in 10 days!
What will stop me earning points?
- If you apply an additional discount that reduces your overall purchase price, this may cause your cashback to be declined or reduced. e.g Voucher codes, student discount, staff discount
- If you participate in any other offer/ promotion that is not covered in the retailer Points rates
- If you have been previously a customer of AXA Business Insurance within the last 12 months
- If BACS is not your selected Rewards4Cricket payment method
- If you are renewing a policy
- If you, or the insurer, cancel the policy before cashback is deposited in your Rewards4Cricket account. If cashback has been paid you may be required to return this to AXA Business Insurance.
- If you don't pay your Insurance Premium in full or, if paying by Direct Debit your payments are not kept up to date
- If you obtain a quote through Rewards4Cricket and purchase through a Price Comparison Site.
- If you obtain a quote through a Price Comparison Site and purchase through Rewards4Cricket.
- If you obtain a quote through AXA Business Insurance and purchase through Rewards4Cricket.
- If your application to not fully completed online
- If your application is completed over the telephone
- If you purchase other products sold by AXA Insurance through the AXA Business Insurance 'Get Points' link
Other members who shopped here also shopped at...