We understand that it is very disappointing when this happens but we will try and do everything to help. Firstly, please take a look at the possible reason your transaction may have been declined or rejected below:
- You cancelled or returned all or part of your order
- You used a promotional or voucher code when making your purchase
- You asked for a quote or browsed the retailer’s website without completing your purchase
- You may have used a saved or renewal quote when completing your purchase
- You are an existing customer with the retailer and the offer at the time of your purchase was for new customers only. (Please see individual retailer’s terms to check whether this applies)
- You did not complete your order online. i.e it was finalised over the phone
- You did not meet the terms and conditions set out by the retailer.
If you do not think any of these apply, then please send over your purchase confirmation email to email@example.com
and one of our customer service team will raise a missing points claim on your behalf.