for new customer EE contract purchases
for new customer contract purchases
for new customer upgrade purchases
for new customer 12 month SIM only contract purchases
for new customer 1 month SIM only contract purchases
4 point(s) per £1
for all purchases when a rewards4cricket voucher code is used
Offers & promotions
Compare all major UK networks and get next day delivery
Offer ends in 4 days!
What will stop me earning points?
- If you have already have a registered account with Affordable Mobiles
- If you are upgrading your current contract
- If you are renewing your contract
- If you are purchasing an extension
- If the contract is cancelled
- If the contract is not live for at least 6 months
- if you choose to pay off the cost of your device early and upgrade to a new device.
- If you cancel a contract and start a new one to gain additional points
- If you purchase accessories bought in combination with mobile handsets
- If you apply an additional discount that reduces your overall purchase price, this may cause your points to be declined or reduced. e.g Voucher codes, student discount, staff discount
- If you pay for your purchase using gift card
- If your purchase is not fully completed online
- If you complete your purchase over the telephone
- If you participate in any other offer/ promotion that is not covered in the retailer Points rates
About Affordable Mobiles
You can collect points with Affordable Mobiles for Accessories, all upgrade deals, all contract deals, 1 month SIM only contract sales & 12 month SIM only contract sales. See the rates table below for more information.
View more retailers in the categories: Electricals, Mobiles, Mobile, Internet & TV
Other members who shopped here also shopped at...