5 point(s) per £1
for new customer purchases
1 point(s) per £1
for existing customer purchases
Offers & promotions
Book in advance and enjoy 61% off
Offer ends 31 May 2021
What will stop me earning points?
Trainline initially tracks all purchases at 1% and on confirmation it will update to the correct rate
- If you purchase a ‘Season Ticket’
- If you make a ‘Hotel’ booking
- If you purchase using your business account
- If you apply an additional discount that reduces your overall purchase price, this may cause your cashback to be declined or reduced. e.g Voucher codes, student discount, staff discount
- If you pay for your purchase using gift card
- If you purchase a gift card & gift vouchers
- If your purchase is not fully completed online
- If your purchase is completed over the telephone
- If you participate in any other offer/ promotion that is not covered in the retailer Points rates
Please note your points will not be confirmed until 8-12 weeks after you have travelled.
We are a one-stop shop for train and coach travel. Every day we bring together routes, fares and journey times from 260 train and coach companies in 45 countries so our customers can easily buy tickets and save time, hassle or money.
We stay one step ahead so our customers don’t have to, from making it easier for them to buy the best ticket for their journey to giving them live, personalised travel information on the go via our app.
You can collect points with trainline for existing customer sales & new customer sales. See the rates table below for more information.
View more retailers in the categories: Travel, Rail & Coach
Other members who shopped here also shopped at...