for a new customer grocery order placed online for Click+Collect with minimum spend of £40
What will stop me earning points?
Tesco Groceries initially track all purchases at £0 and on confirmation it will update to the correct rate
- If you are already registered with Tesco Groceries
- If you purchase a product from the ‘Home Efficiency’ category
- If you apply an additional discount that reduces your overall purchase price, this may cause your cashback to be declined or reduced. e.g Voucher codes, student discount, staff discount
- If you pay for your purchase using gift card
- If you purchase a gift card & gift vouchers
- If your purchase is not fully completed online
- If you participate in any other offer/ promotion that is not covered in the retailer Points rates
About Tesco Groceries
You can collect points with Tesco Groceries for the six month anytime Delivery Saver plan, a new customer grocery order placed online, a free new customer sign up to Delivery Saver, the six month midweek Delivery Saver plan, the twelve month midweek Delivery Saver plan & the twelve month anytime Delivery Saver plan. See the rates table below for more information.
View more retailers in the categories: Food & Drink, Supermarkets, Food & Chocolate
Other members who shopped here also shopped at...