for genuine new Car Insurance policies
Offers & promotions
Earn 2400 points
Offer ends 16 April 2023
What will stop me earning points?
- If you apply an additional discount that reduces your overall purchase price, this may cause your cashback to be declined or reduced. e.g Voucher codes, student discount, staff discount
- If you participate in any other offer/ promotion that is not covered in the retailer Points rates
- If you have been previously a customer of John Lewis Car Insurance within the last 12 months
- If BACS is not your selected Rewards4Cricket payment method
- If you are renewing a policy
- If you, or the insurer, cancel the policy before cashback is deposited in your Rewards4Cricket account. If cashback has been paid you may be required to return this to John Lewis Car Insurance
- If you don't pay your Insurance Premium in full or, if paying by Direct Debit your payments are not kept up to date
- If you obtain a quote through Rewards4Cricket and purchase through a Price Comparison Site.
- If you obtain a quote through a Price Comparison Site and purchase through Rewards4Cricket
- If you obtain a quote through John Lewis Car Insurance and purchase through Rewards4Cricket
- If your application to not fully completed online
- If your application is completed over the telephone
- If you purchase other products sold by John Lewis Insurance through the John Lewis Car Insurance 'Get Points' link
- John Lewis Car Insurance reserves the right to take action (including legal action) as necessary to prevent or redress any fraudulent or unlawful use of their website.
- Points are limited to one per household
About John Lewis Car Insurance
You can collect points with John Lewis Car Insurance genuine new Car Insurance policies. See the rates table below for more information.
View more retailers in the categories: Insurance & Finance, Car Insurance, Insurance
Other members who shopped here also shopped at...