Insure4Boats offers & rates
10 point(s) per £1
for a new boat insurance policy
Offers & promotions
Earn 10 points per £1
Offer ends 30 January 2021
What will stop me earning points?
- If you apply an additional discount that reduces your overall purchase price, this may cause your points to be declined or reduced. e.g Voucher codes, student discount, staff discount
- If you participate in any other offer/ promotion that is not covered in the retailer Points rates
- If you have been previously a customer of Insure4Boats within the last 12 months
- If BACS is not your selected All payment method
- If you are renewing a policy
- If you, or the insurer, cancel the policy before points is deposited in your All account
- If points has been paid you may be required to return this to Insure4Boats
- If you don't pay your Insurance Premium in full or, if paying by Direct Debit your payments are not kept up to date
- If you obtain a quote through All and purchase through a Price Comparison Site
- If you obtain a quote through a Price Comparison Site and purchase through All
- If you obtain a quote through Insure4Boats and purchase through All
- If your application to not fully completed online
- If your application is completed over the telephone
- If you purchase other products sold by Insure through the Insure4Boats ‘Get Points' link
You can collect points with Insure4Boats a new boat insurance policy. See the rates table below for more information.
View more retailers in the categories: Insurance, Home Insurance, Insurance & Finance
Other members who shopped here also shopped at...