Holiday Extras Travel Insurance offers & rates
15 point(s) per £1
for new single and annual trip travel insurance policies
Offers & promotions
Earn 15 points per £1
Offer ends 05 November 2020
What will stop me earning points?
- If you apply an additional discount that reduces your overall purchase price, this may cause your points to be declined or reduced. e.g Voucher codes, student discount, staff discount
- If you participate in any other offer/ promotion that is not covered in the retailer Points rates
- If you have been previously a customer of Holiday Extras Travel Insurance within the last 12 months
- If BACS is not your selected All payment method
- If you are renewing a policy
- If you, or the insurer, cancel the policy before points is deposited in your All account
- If points has been paid you may be required to return this to Holiday Extras Travel Insurance
- If you don't pay your Insurance Premium in full or, if paying by Direct Debit your payments are not kept up to date
- If you obtain a quote through All and purchase through a Price Comparison Site
- If you obtain a quote through a Price Comparison Site and purchase through All
- If you obtain a quote through [merchant] and purchase through All
- If your application to not fully completed online
- If your application is completed over the telephone
- If you purchase other products sold by Holiday Extras through the Holiday Extras Travel Insurance 'Get Points' link
Please note your points will not be confirmed until 8-12 weeks after you have travelled.
About Holiday Extras Travel Insurance
You can collect points with Holiday Extras Travel Insurance new single trip travel insurance policies. See the rates table below for more information.
View more retailers in the categories: Travel, Insurance & Finance, Parking & Transfers
Other members who shopped here also shopped at...