for an initial investment of over £10,000
for an initial investment of between £5,000 and £9,999.99
for an initial investment of between £2,500 and £4,999.99
for an initial investment of between £1,500 and £2,499.99
for an initial investment of between £1,000 and £1,499.99
Offers & promotions
Earn up to 16000 points
Offer ends 07 April 2021
What will stop me earning points?
All transactions will be validated by easyMoney. There is a 180 days validation period from the account creation date, after which easyMoney will confirm the transaction is valid and the minimum investment amount has been deposited to the user account. On meeting this criteria, any valid tracked investments will be confirmed
- This programme is being monitored. Any accounts holders making fraudulent applications to easyMoney will have their membership terminated immediately and may have their details passed to the authorities for further investigation
- Only clicks generated from inside the UK will be accepted onto this campaign from easyMoney
- You will need your National Insurance Number
- After clicking through to the easyMoney website from the link, you must generate a new account and make an initial deposit of £1000 or more within 30 days
easyMoney holds the right to subtract the points value from the customers investment should customers withdraw their funds from their easyMoney account within 12 months of initial investment.
- The standard easyMoney account eligibility criteria apply
- Make sure you have third party cookie tracking enabled and you allow the confirmation page to fully load before closing the window. Whilst the vast majority of transactions from merchants track successfully, occasionally a transaction may not get reported. If you believe this to be the case, please submit a 'Missing Points' query within 30 days of the transaction, as we will be unable to chase up older claims
- Points will not be paid if the account application is in any way fraudulent, e.g. has been obtained with stolen or fabricated personal details
- In order to receive the points you must click through to the easyMoney website via the All link. You must generate an account and invest directly
- All transactions will be validated by easyMoney. There is a 30 days validation period from the account creation date, after which easyMoney will confirm the transaction is valid and the minimum investment amount has been deposited to the user account. On meeting this criteria, any valid tracked investments will be confirmed
- If you apply via the All link but then purchase using a price comparison site, you will not receive points
- Points are only available on easyMoney acccounts set up online
- Points will not be paid if the easyMoney account has been cancelled or closed
You can collect points with easyMoney for a brand new investor with an initial funded amount of £1,001 to £1,500 & an initial investment of between £1,501 to £2,000. See the rates table below for more information.
View more retailers in the categories: Finance, Insurance & Finance, Savings
Other members who shopped here also shopped at...