2 point(s) per £1
for new customer purchases
1 point(s) per £1
for existing customer purchases
What will stop me earning points?
- Points are currently unavailable on app purchases
- If you apply any voucher/discount code, this may cause your cashback to be declined or reduced. e.g Voucher codes, student discount
- If your purchase is not fully completed online
- If you participate in any other offer/ promotion that is not covered in the retailer Points rates
- The eligibility for new customer rates will be decided by Domino’s, If you are a new customer your cashback will manually be added as a new transaction 30 days after your purchase
Here at Dominos we’re passionate about delivering hot, great tasting, freshly handcrafted pizzas to customers. This relentless focus has helped us become the UK’s leading pizza brand, in addition to being a major player in the Republic of Ireland and several other markets, including Iceland and Norway.
Since opening the first Domino’s store in the UK in 1985, we now have over 1,000 stores across the country and more than 35,000 team members. Last year, we sold almost 90 million freshly handcrafted pizzas, including over 7 million of the UK’s favourite, Pepperoni Passion.
We’re committed to offering choice, and with thousands of combinations on our menu, customers have plenty of options. Our pizzas are made with great quality sourced ingredients, such as fresh creamy 100% mozzarella, vine-ripened tomato sauce, and our signature fresh dough.
You can collect points with Domino's for new customer sales & existing customer sales. See the rates table below for more information.
View more retailers in the categories: Food & Drink, Restaurants, Takeaway & Delivery
Other members who shopped here also shopped at...