for Dual Fuel purchases
for Single Fuel purchases
Offers & promotions
Earn up to 3000 points
Offer ends 01 October 2022
What will stop me earning points?
- Points can be earned by clicking through to Confused.com Energy and completing a brand new Single or Dual Fuel Energy switch immediately and wholly online
- Points will only be validated when we receive confirmation of your completed Single or Dual Fuel Energy switch from your new energy supplier. This can take between 120-180 days
- When your Single or Dual Fuel Energy switch has been validated, it can take a further 6-8 weeks to become payable in your cashback account
- Editing or using a previously saved quote from your Confused.com account will not be eligible for cashback
- Points will initially track at £0.00 in your Rewards4Cricket account and uplift on validation.
- Points will not be paid in addition to any other offers, discounts or rewards offered by Confused.com
- Browser cookies should be cleared and enabled before visiting the cashback website, or we may be unable to track and validate your energy switch
- For further details on how to clear and ensure your cookies are enabled, please refer to your browser provider
- Please be aware that cashback will initially track at £0.00 if you generate a quote, if this is not purchased at the time the tracked cashback will become declined after 180 days of being generated
- Points will not be paid if you or your new supplier cancel your switch prior to the 180 days validation period
- Confused.com Single and Dual Fuel Energy cashback transactions are limited to 2 per 12 month period
- This offer is only available through Rewards4Cricket on genuine, tracked transactions completed immediately and wholly online
- Points rates are subject to change both up and down
- Confused.com is a trading name of Inspop.com Limited and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority
- Recurrences on the amount of purchases that can be made while earning cashback may be limited
- This offer is only available to United Kingdom residents who have completed a new Single or Dual Fuel Energy switch through Confused.com via Rewards4Cricket
- Points may not be paid on VAT, delivery, card payment fees, taxes or any other additional charges
- In the event of any queries about your cashback please contact Rewards4Cricket Customer Support as the energy supplier or Confused.com will be unable to deal with this type of query
About Confused.com Energy
You can collect points with Confused.com Energy for Single Fuel switch & a Dual Fuel switch. See the rates table below for more information.
View more retailers in the categories: Utilities, Gas & Electricity
Other members who shopped here also shopped at...