for all genuine new policies
Offers & promotions
Earn 2000 points
Offer ends 08 September 2022
What will stop me earning points?
- If you apply an additional discount that reduces your overall purchase price, this may cause your cashback to be declined or reduced. e.g Voucher codes, student discount, staff discount
- If you participate in any other offer/ promotion that is not covered in the retailer Points rates
- If you have been previously a customer of City Landlord Insurance within the last 12 months
- If BACS is not your selected Rewards4Cricket payment method
- If you are renewing a policy
- If you, or the insurer, cancel the policy before cashback is deposited in your Rewards4Cricket account
- If cashback has been paid you may be required to return this to City Landlord Insurance
- If you don't pay your Insurance Premium in full or, if paying by Direct Debit your payments are not kept up to date
- If you obtain a quote through Rewards4Cricket and purchase through a Price Comparison Site
- If you obtain a quote through a Price Comparison Site and purchase through Rewards4Cricket
- If you obtain a quote through City Landlord Insurance and purchase through Rewards4Cricket
- If your application to not fully completed online
- If your application is completed over the telephone
- If you purchase other products sold by City Insurance through the City Landlord Insurance ‘Get Points' link
About City Landlord Insurance
You can collect points with City Landlord Insurance a new customer Landlord insurance policy. See the rates table below for more information.
View more retailers in the categories: Insurance & Finance, Insurance, Landlord Insurance
Other members who shopped here also shopped at...