for a new policy
Offers & promotions
Earn 1200 points
Offer ends 26 March 2021
What will stop me earning points?
- If you pay for policy through Direct Debit (The policy must be paid in full to qualify for points)
- If you apply an additional discount that reduces your overall purchase price, this may cause your points to be declined or reduced. e.g Voucher codes, student discount, staff discount
- If you participate in any other offer/ promotion that is not covered in the retailer Points rates
- If you have been previously a customer of Churchill Public Liability Insurance within the last 12 months
- If BACS is not your selected All payment method
- If you are renewing a policy
- If you, or the insurer, cancel the policy before points is deposited in your All account. If points has been paid you may be required to return this to Churchill Public Liability Insurance
- If you don't pay your Insurance Premium in full or, if paying by Direct Debit your payments are not kept up to date
- If you obtain a quote through All and purchase through a Price Comparison Site.
- If you obtain a quote through a Price Comparison Site and purchase through All
- If you obtain a quote throughChurchill Public Liability Insurance and purchase through All
- If your application to not fully completed online
- If your application is completed over the telephone
- If you purchase other products sold by Churchill Insurance through the Churchill Public Liability Insurance 'Get Points' link
About Churchill Public Liability Insurance
You can collect points with Churchill Public Liability Insurance a new policy. See the rates table below for more information.
View more retailers in the categories: Insurance, Insurance & Finance, Business Insurance
Other members who shopped here also shopped at...