for an approved policy
Offers & promotions
Earn 3500 points
Offer ends 18 October 2020
What will stop me earning points?
- If you apply an additional discount that reduces your overall purchase price, this may cause your cashback to be declined or reduced. e.g Voucher codes, student discount, staff discount
- If you participate in any other offer/ promotion that is not covered in the retailer Points rates
- If you have been previously a customer of AXA Car Insurance within the last 12 months
- If BACS is not your selected Rewards4Cricket payment method
- If you are renewing a policy
- If you, or the insurer, cancel the policy before cashback is deposited in your Rewards4Cricket account. If cashback has been paid you may be required to return this to AXA Car Insurance
- If you don't pay your Insurance Premium in full or, if paying by Direct Debit your payments are not kept up to date
- If you obtain a quote through Rewards4Cricket and purchase through a Price Comparison Site.
- If you obtain a quote through a Price Comparison Site and purchase through All.
- If you obtain a quote through AXA Car Insurance and purchase through Rewards4Cricket.
- If your application to not fully completed online
- If your application is completed over the telephone
- If you purchase other products sold by AXA Insurance through the AXA Car Insurance 'Get Points' link
About AXA Car Insurance
You can collect points with AXA Car Insurance an approved policy. See the rates table below for more information.
View more retailers in the categories: Insurance & Finance, Car Insurance, Insurance
Other members who shopped here also shopped at...