Additional Lengths offers & rates
10 point(s) per £1
for full priced items
5 point(s) per £1
for sale items
Offers & promotions
Earn up to 10 points per £1
Offer ends 16 October 2019
What will stop me earning points?
- If you make a trade purchase
- If you apply an additional discount that reduces your overall purchase price, this may cause your points to be declined or reduced. e.g Voucher codes, student discount, staff discount
- If your purchase is not fully completed online
- If you participate in any other offer/ promotion that is not covered in the retailer Points rates
- If you have been previously a customer of Additional Lengths within the last 12 months
- If BACS is not your selected All payment method
- If you are renewing a policy
- If you, or the insurer, cancel the policy before points is deposited in your All account. If points has been paid you may be required to return this to Additional Lengths
- If you don't pay your Insurance Premium in full or, if paying by Direct Debit your payments are not kept up to date
- If you obtain a quote through All and purchase through a Price Comparison Site.
- If you obtain a quote through a Price Comparison Site and purchase through All.
- If you obtain a quote through Additional Lengths Site and purchase through All.
- If your application to not fully completed online
- If your application is completed over the telephone
- If you purchase other products sold by Additional Lengths through the Additional Lengths'Get Points' link
About Additional Lengths
You can collect points with Additional Lengths for sale items & full priced items. See the rates table below for more information.
View more retailers in the categories: Health & Beauty, Beauty