for a successful new application
Offers & promotions
Protect your boiler and your central heating system
Offer ends 31 July 2020
What will stop me earning points?
- Commission does not apply to 'Boiler Service', 'Boiler and Appliance Repair' and 'Gas Safety Certificate'
- If you apply an additional discount that reduces your overall purchase price, this may cause your points to be declined or reduced. e.g Voucher codes, student discount, staff discount If your purchase is not fully completed online
- If you participate in any other offer/ promotion that is not covered in the retailer Points rates If you have been previously a customer of 247 Home Rescue.
- If BACS is not your selected Rewards4Cricket payment method If you are renewing a policy
- If you, or the insurer, cancel the policy before points is deposited in your Rewards4Cricket account. If points has been paid you may be required to return this to 247 Home Rescue
- If you don't pay your Insurance Premium in full or, if paying by Direct Debit your payments are not kept up to date
- If you obtain a quote through Rewards4Cricket and purchase through a Price Comparison Site
- If you obtain a quote through a Price Comparison Site and purchase through Rewards4Cricket
- If you obtain a quote through 247 Home Rescue Site and purchase through Rewards4Cricket
- If your application is completed over the telephone
- If you purchase another 247 product through the 247 Home Rescue 'Get Points' link on this page
About 247 Home Rescue
You can collect points with 247 Home Rescue for a successful new application with any monthly cover plan cost between £7 and £10, a successful new application with any monthly cover plan cost between £10.01 and £15.99 & a successful new application with any monthly cover plan cost of £16 or more. See the rates table below for more information.
View more retailers in the categories: Insurance, Insurance & Finance, Landlord Insurance
Other members who shopped here also shopped at...